Today…Partly sunny. Showers likely in the morning…Then chance of showers in the afternoon. Haze through the day. Highs around 78 at The shore to around 66 at 5000 feet. East winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent. Tonight…Mostly cloudy with scattered showers. Lows around 66 at The shore to around 50 at 5000 feet. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent. Hana Picnic Co. your one stop Road to Hana Headquarters!